Content marketing over the years has been used to attract consumers for many businesses. In this technique of marketing it’s very crucial to create relevant and valuable content so as to target a specific audience. This particular type of marketing strategy targets to give consumers more information about the business products instead of selling. Nevertheless many businesses have failed to utilize the technique of content marketing to the fullest. In light of this they have experienced a lot of frustrations and have ended up crumbling down like a house of Cards. Good content utilization is relevant for any business that needs to do well. The following are the four steps or strategies for business to business content marketing.
- Hiring skilled expertise – individuals equipped with skills in any activity that you intend to undertake is very important. The case is not any different with business to business content marketing. Any business that intends to use the strategy of content marketing to advertise their products should hire skilled personnel. With skilled labor relevant and necessary content about your products will be created. Nevertheless the content should give clear and detailed guidelines about the products so as consumers will have a clear picture about the products they want to buy. With skilled expertise businesses will succeed in the strategy of content marketing.
- Educating customers –Providing customers with education about your products is very necessary. Though you may create content about what you want to market most of the consumers might fail to comprehend the information. Education might be provided in social networking sites such as facebook and twitter. Information to educate consumers by salespersons should be derived from the questions consumers ask more frequently. The experts in content marketing should respond to such questions by writing blogs and articles then post in network sites. Businesses should realize that educating potential customers is one way of making content marketing more effective.
- Turnaround time – Businesses using content marketing should realize that time is a very important factor. The professionals hired to create and distribute content should always make sure the content reaches the target audience in time. With good plans in time management companies will respond to consumer’s questions either directly or writing blogs and this will attract the target market with a lot of ease. The business might also consider hiring more personnel depending on their budget so as to reduce the bulk of work on each individual.
- Team work –With proper relations between the experts in the management of content creation regarding the business or products will be a very huge plus. Each individual hired should be assigned areas which they are good at depending on their skills. With division of work in content creation about the business proper and relevant content will be created.
Effective content marketing does not just involve hiring more personnel. Nevertheless hiring skilled individuals with the right expertise is quite essential. With proper and relevant creation of content, you will yield very good results in your business.
Online advertising has been very crucial for any business that needs to succeed in its business endeavor. In 2014 the trend in online advertising is expected to change at a very high rate. With these changes it will be very easy for marketers to direct their products to their target audience. In addition to this online advertising is not only going to be affordable but also very reliable. In 2014 many businesses online are advised to embrace new online marketing techniques so as to realize all their marketing goals. The following is a list of the five trends in online advertising that should be embraced in 2014
- Increased content marketing – In online advertising having a good strategy in content organization is very essential. The content should be created uniquely and also it should be relevant to the products being marketed. The content being used in online advertising should bring out clear and well explained guidelines that consumers will understand easily and relate to the services or products on offer. With increased content marketing, marketers will have an easy time realizing good results in the long run.
- Increased market research – In 2014 another trend that should be watched is increased market research. Marketers should do extensive research on the products or services they intend to offer. Carrying out research is very necessary because it will provide more information and ideas about the kind of products or services businesses intend to offer. With this knowledge consumers will not be blind folded and will get the best products in the market and also marketers will have the needed knowledge to develop a good social media strategy. In light of this, it is therefore essential that companies go an extra mile in gathering information about the type of markets they are targeting.
- More emphasis in mobile marketing –The use of mobile marketing is a very great step in online advertising. The mobile phones are portable and therefore its users can move with them around with a lot of ease. Due to the mobility of mobile phones it’s very easy for marketers to reach their target audience without any difficulty. In addition to this consumers can respond to the messages within a very good duration of time. Mobile marketing is also very cheap and affordable. The more bulk of messages sent the lower the cost price and as such 2014 will be a big year for mobile marketing in online advertising.
- Better evaluation metrics -2014 will also bring with it improved and better evaluation and monitoring metrics in online advertising. Although traditional marketing evaluation metrics for marketers who have an affiliate network website such Google analytic will continue to play a great role in evaluating and monitoring customer responses, marketers this year are also expected to come up with new ways to conduct this activity.
- Better industry engagement –Another trend to look out for in online advertising this year is a relatively better engagement between marketers and their specific market targets. Online advertising has been one of the few marketing tools that have proved very effective in reaching out potential customers and in 2014 this will get even better. These five trends will for sure define the measures of success in mobile advertising in the coming twelve months.
The chances in social media are manifested in almost every niche. If the prospective customers of a business are engaged in utilizing Twitter, Youtube, or Facebook, that specific business can utilize these social media sites to reach its prospective customer in a contemporary way, with the end goal of enhancing its money-making purpose. Businesses that do not avail the benefits of social media often wonder how they can take advantage of it. Based on internet sales consulting services, digital media buying profit majority of the businesses in the following manner:
- Get linked and connected with new prospects: Prospective customers utilizes social media sites like Youtube and Facebook to look for businesses. For them, listing in these search results is as vital as the listings in Google’s search engine. If a certain business sells something that is searched on these social media sites, the businesses can be able to link to new and prospective clients.
- Enhance Awareness of Services and Products. These social media sites are seldom utilized to materialize a “hard sell” for a specific item because they do not possess a so-called payment gateway. As an alternative, they are utilized to generate awareness of services and products by linking them with values that is eye-catchy to certain prospects. Say for example, by posting blogs, videos, or contents that talks about a specific product or service from the perspective of environmentalism, the prospects become aware that the certain item can be regarded as safe. Based on internet sales consulting services, social media campaigns and affiliate marketing are ultimately efficient in enhancing awareness in products and services.
- Show the Social angle of the Businesses. Twitter and Facebook gives freedom for businesses to gain personality, something that is only attain by means of exclusive airtime on radio, television, and print media. It gives them the freedom to feel at ease with the said company; a feeling that makes them wants to continue business with the said company if there is a chance.
- Enhance and modify Refined Web Traffic. Social media sites are considered to be an effective site for backlinks. A facebook or Twitter account of a certain business should put a direct link to its main site because prospective clients visit a business’ main site after visiting social media sites. This is because of the fact that audiences have an interest to what you can basically offer them.
Enhancement of Revenue. The bottom line is the goal of Social Media Marketing campaign is to boost up revenue. By utilizing social media sites like Twitter, Youtube, and Facebook to connect with new prospects and gain refined web traffic.
What is the sole and most crucial action that you can perform to enhance your odds of success in initializing a social media marketing campaign? You have to come up with a carefully thought and extremely researched marketing strategy which showcases the very foundation for performing an efficient social media marketing campaign. However, there is no solid path to tailoring an effective plan, but there are considerations that can help you pave your way to success. Listed below are some of the considerations that you can count on in enhancing a successful campaign in social media.
Lay down specific and Tangible Goals
Goals in social media marketing comprise, enhancing brand awareness, germane website traffic, search engine optimization, customer relations, and reputation management. To add, purposes must be formed for each classification of social media platform so that you can be able to optimize outputs.
Specify your target niche. You have to know and identify who are your intended markets
Where do they surf on social media sites? How are they participating in these kinds of platforms? Forrester study’s “Social Technographics Implementation” gives you the freedom to utilize your gender, location and age to specify the kind of activity individuals are engaged in on the social online realm, such as make and generate content, collect, critique, watch and a lot more. Depending on what they like, you can be able to specify which type of social media platform are frequently used and visited. For example, spectators will not browse through social media network such as Twitter or Facebook, but it is pretty positive that they will watch Youtube videos and research blog sites. However, they will not comment on the posts.
Perform a competitive research and study.
You have to identify the different trends in social media. What specific platforms are growing, and those that are stagnant or decreasing in popularity. What are the needs and preference that are not being met by other competitors? You also have to know who your main competitors are. You have to initiate a so-called analysis where you can be able to specify your company’s Strengths, Weaknesses, together with the Opportunities, and possible Threats in the economy, particularly in the marketplace.
Tailor a pioneering Social Media Strategy.
Choose the best and most efficient social media platforms in order for your business to reach the market. Then, the next thing that you would do is to design a specialized strategy destined for each and every social media platform to meet the proposed objectives. Each social media platform has a separate and distinct characteristic as well as on how to communicate. You have to bear in mind that a single strategy will not be applicable to each and every platform.
Adjust, measure and monitor.
You have to fine tune and re-assess your social media planning so that you can be able to account for the prospective nature of the clients in terms of its tastes. Say for example, if the amount of audience to your personal blog is decreasing, then you can fine tune your content to one that surely matches the interest of your visitors. If the amount of comments on your blog post is slowly declining, that you can alter or tweak your marketing strategy by asking a question to the audience at the end of each post that will trigger your viewers to respond.
In other words, planning and enforcing a social media marketing campaign is ever growing. You have to have that constant monitoring so that you can be able to reach the optimum impact of your plan.
“ Since our introduction and relation with Adideo, our online success has gain a new momentum. We utilize many of Adideo’s products that are directly resulting in increased exposure and subsequently sales. An additional benefit we receive while working with these guys is the marvelous technical support. Every time we need advice or run into a technical issue, they respond immediately. “ Franck Riviera “
“ The level of service and expertise that we receive from Adideo has been exceptional; always extremely helpful and highly responsive. Their work is top-notch and has enabled us to expand our marketing efforts and business services online fairly quickly. “ Mickael Boecis
“ Awesome! … Really happy with the campaigns. Y’all did an excellent job! ” Cassandra Fera
"Depuis le début de notre relation avec Adideo, le résultat de nos campagnes media a pris un nouvel élan. Nous utilisons de nombreux services Adideo qui nous permettent de gagner en visibilité et générer des ventes. Le “plus” est la réactivité de leur support technique. Chaque fois que nous avons besoin de conseils ou recontrons un soucis, ils répondent immédiatement. " Franck Riviera
«Le niveau de service et d'expertise que nous recevons de Adideo a été exceptionnelle; toujours très utile et très réactif. Leur travail est de qualité et nous a permis d’optimiser nos efforts marketing et de services commerciaux en ligne assez rapidement. " Mickael Boecis
« Génial ! Nous sommes satisfaits des campagnes. Vous avez fait un excellent travail ! » Cassandra Fera