5 Online Advertising trends to be watched in 2014.
Online advertising has been very crucial for any business that needs to succeed in its business endeavor. In 2014 the trend in online advertising is expected to change at a very high rate. With these changes it will be very easy for marketers to direct their products to their target audience. In addition to this online advertising is not only going to be affordable but also very reliable. In 2014 many businesses online are advised to embrace new online marketing techniques so as to realize all their marketing goals. The following is a list of the five trends in online advertising that should be embraced in 2014
- Increased content marketing – In online advertising having a good strategy in content organization is very essential. The content should be created uniquely and also it should be relevant to the products being marketed. The content being used in online advertising should bring out clear and well explained guidelines that consumers will understand easily and relate to the services or products on offer. With increased content marketing, marketers will have an easy time realizing good results in the long run.
- Increased market research – In 2014 another trend that should be watched is increased market research. Marketers should do extensive research on the products or services they intend to offer. Carrying out research is very necessary because it will provide more information and ideas about the kind of products or services businesses intend to offer. With this knowledge consumers will not be blind folded and will get the best products in the market and also marketers will have the needed knowledge to develop a good social media strategy. In light of this, it is therefore essential that companies go an extra mile in gathering information about the type of markets they are targeting.
- More emphasis in mobile marketing –The use of mobile marketing is a very great step in online advertising. The mobile phones are portable and therefore its users can move with them around with a lot of ease. Due to the mobility of mobile phones it’s very easy for marketers to reach their target audience without any difficulty. In addition to this consumers can respond to the messages within a very good duration of time. Mobile marketing is also very cheap and affordable. The more bulk of messages sent the lower the cost price and as such 2014 will be a big year for mobile marketing in online advertising.
- Better evaluation metrics -2014 will also bring with it improved and better evaluation and monitoring metrics in online advertising. Although traditional marketing evaluation metrics for marketers who have an affiliate network website such Google analytic will continue to play a great role in evaluating and monitoring customer responses, marketers this year are also expected to come up with new ways to conduct this activity.
- Better industry engagement –Another trend to look out for in online advertising this year is a relatively better engagement between marketers and their specific market targets. Online advertising has been one of the few marketing tools that have proved very effective in reaching out potential customers and in 2014 this will get even better. These five trends will for sure define the measures of success in mobile advertising in the coming twelve months.