Online advertising has been very crucial for any business that needs to succeed in its business endeavor. In 2014 the trend in online advertising is expected to change at a very high rate. With these changes it will be very easy for marketers to direct their products to their target audience. In addition to this online advertising is not only going to be affordable but also very reliable. In 2014 many businesses online are advised to embrace new online marketing techniques so as to realize all their marketing goals. The following is a list of the five trends in online advertising that should be embraced in 2014
- Increased content marketing – In online advertising having a good strategy in content organization is very essential. The content should be created uniquely and also it should be relevant to the products being marketed. The content being used in online advertising should bring out clear and well explained guidelines that consumers will understand easily and relate to the services or products on offer. With increased content marketing, marketers will have an easy time realizing good results in the long run.
- Increased market research – In 2014 another trend that should be watched is increased market research. Marketers should do extensive research on the products or services they intend to offer. Carrying out research is very necessary because it will provide more information and ideas about the kind of products or services businesses intend to offer. With this knowledge consumers will not be blind folded and will get the best products in the market and also marketers will have the needed knowledge to develop a good social media strategy. In light of this, it is therefore essential that companies go an extra mile in gathering information about the type of markets they are targeting.
- More emphasis in mobile marketing –The use of mobile marketing is a very great step in online advertising. The mobile phones are portable and therefore its users can move with them around with a lot of ease. Due to the mobility of mobile phones it’s very easy for marketers to reach their target audience without any difficulty. In addition to this consumers can respond to the messages within a very good duration of time. Mobile marketing is also very cheap and affordable. The more bulk of messages sent the lower the cost price and as such 2014 will be a big year for mobile marketing in online advertising.
- Better evaluation metrics -2014 will also bring with it improved and better evaluation and monitoring metrics in online advertising. Although traditional marketing evaluation metrics for marketers who have an affiliate network website such Google analytic will continue to play a great role in evaluating and monitoring customer responses, marketers this year are also expected to come up with new ways to conduct this activity.
- Better industry engagement –Another trend to look out for in online advertising this year is a relatively better engagement between marketers and their specific market targets. Online advertising has been one of the few marketing tools that have proved very effective in reaching out potential customers and in 2014 this will get even better. These five trends will for sure define the measures of success in mobile advertising in the coming twelve months.
What is the sole and most crucial action that you can perform to enhance your odds of success in initializing a social media marketing campaign? You have to come up with a carefully thought and extremely researched marketing strategy which showcases the very foundation for performing an efficient social media marketing campaign. However, there is no solid path to tailoring an effective plan, but there are considerations that can help you pave your way to success. Listed below are some of the considerations that you can count on in enhancing a successful campaign in social media.
Lay down specific and Tangible Goals
Goals in social media marketing comprise, enhancing brand awareness, germane website traffic, search engine optimization, customer relations, and reputation management. To add, purposes must be formed for each classification of social media platform so that you can be able to optimize outputs.
Specify your target niche. You have to know and identify who are your intended markets
Where do they surf on social media sites? How are they participating in these kinds of platforms? Forrester study’s “Social Technographics Implementation” gives you the freedom to utilize your gender, location and age to specify the kind of activity individuals are engaged in on the social online realm, such as make and generate content, collect, critique, watch and a lot more. Depending on what they like, you can be able to specify which type of social media platform are frequently used and visited. For example, spectators will not browse through social media network such as Twitter or Facebook, but it is pretty positive that they will watch Youtube videos and research blog sites. However, they will not comment on the posts.
Perform a competitive research and study.
You have to identify the different trends in social media. What specific platforms are growing, and those that are stagnant or decreasing in popularity. What are the needs and preference that are not being met by other competitors? You also have to know who your main competitors are. You have to initiate a so-called analysis where you can be able to specify your company’s Strengths, Weaknesses, together with the Opportunities, and possible Threats in the economy, particularly in the marketplace.
Tailor a pioneering Social Media Strategy.
Choose the best and most efficient social media platforms in order for your business to reach the market. Then, the next thing that you would do is to design a specialized strategy destined for each and every social media platform to meet the proposed objectives. Each social media platform has a separate and distinct characteristic as well as on how to communicate. You have to bear in mind that a single strategy will not be applicable to each and every platform.
Adjust, measure and monitor.
You have to fine tune and re-assess your social media planning so that you can be able to account for the prospective nature of the clients in terms of its tastes. Say for example, if the amount of audience to your personal blog is decreasing, then you can fine tune your content to one that surely matches the interest of your visitors. If the amount of comments on your blog post is slowly declining, that you can alter or tweak your marketing strategy by asking a question to the audience at the end of each post that will trigger your viewers to respond.
In other words, planning and enforcing a social media marketing campaign is ever growing. You have to have that constant monitoring so that you can be able to reach the optimum impact of your plan.
Your business requires obtaining information out there. You cannot simply wait and sit that prospective clients has an idea who you are and what kind of niche are you showcasing. You have to look for an individual who can aid you in targeting prospective clients and you need to be able to assess those persons. So how will you start? In due course, a digital media buying personnel will ensure that your advertisements are efficiently targeted.
Utilized as a social media marketing campaign, digital media buying is considered as the latest form of promotion that majority of the companies are engaging in to. Just like social media agencies before, this service represent the marketing side of a specific company. They do explore and study about the demographics, efficient social media planning and marketing, and most efficient way to make sure that your budget is utilized to its optimum allocation. This type of service will ensure that your entire marketing is positioned in the most efficient place of the page that showcases your promotions.
To assess these services, it is required that you obtain a feel for the individuals who stand for the agencies. While a lot of communication is operated by means of digital system like communicators, email, real individuals still perform the task. You have to get to know their character, the amount of time they can shell out to your objectives.
Ask them for other companies that they worked for and investigate if they efficiently promoted the said company on proper social media sites. Certain digital media buying business will purchase ad space on minimal websites and mix up several types of advert not considering of how proper it is to the said content on the website. Some will shell out several weeks making sure that where they promote for you is efficiently taking advantage of your money.
Talk with your friends that work in the same niche to know if they have utilized the media buying type of thing. Ask them about the service and how efficient have they been with the money that was spent. The digital realm is still new and there’s a lot to know about how to efficiently promote services and products. The rookies that have never experienced in a period with no internet are beginning to test the waters and will supplement fresh ideas. It’s a new days for businesses and things are changing on a daily basis, so hooking up with someone with your full trust and confidence and takes pride in their craft will surely give you the edge you require to pave your way in the digital realm.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- About us
- About us
- CPA network
- CPA network
- Lead generation
- Lead generation
- Mentions Légales
- Mobile solution
- Mobile solution
- Politique de confidentialité
- start a project
- start a project
- Termes et conditions
- Who we are
- Who we are